Andy "To-do list"

A spot for all things TestTube
exfret

Re: Andy "To-do list"

Post by exfret »

Actually, considering you made bond breaker in the meantime, did summer stuff, and have already surpassed my expectatations on how far you would go with GSim along with whatever else you've doing, your pace is at least as fast if not faster than I expected. You just added a few other things to the list. I think my approximations were actually pretty on-mark.
Nobody ever notices my signature. ):
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

exfret wrote:Actually, considering you made bond breaker in the meantime, did summer stuff, and have already surpassed my expectatations on how far you would go with GSim along with whatever else you've doing, your pace is at least as fast if not faster than I expected. You just added a few other things to the list. I think my approximations were actually pretty on-mark.
Rad! Personally, I'm always amazed how long it takes to make a game. Seems like you have more reasonable expectations than me, though :)
exfret

Post by exfret »

I never said I wasn't amazed at the time it takes, I just said my expectations seemed to be on-mark. I still don't understand why it takes so long, but that doesn't stop me from making reasonable guesses.
Nobody ever notices my signature. ):