Forum Talk

A spot for all things TestTube
exfret

Re: Forum Talk

Post by exfret »

http://testtubegames.com/blog/a-forum-for-us/
Since it says it had been up for a couple of days in the block post, I'm guessing June 3rd? That's also when the first people joined (besides Andy, who totally cheated on his joined date), which includes ARP, hamishtodd, and ScienceGuy. Robly joined a day afterwards, and 19683 a day after that. Finally, I joined a measly 55 days after the forum's creation date! Sorry, wtg, but I think we'll have to wait a while for your forum birthday.
Nobody ever notices my signature. ):
exfret

Post by exfret »

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear forum, Happy Birthday to you. YAAAYYSS *Cheers* :cry: <-- That's supposed to be one of those smiling cries.

Also, Happy Forum Birthday to...

-ScienceGuy

-ARP (Missed your exact join date by just under an hour)

-Hamishtodd

ARP:
Happy Forum Birthday! Here's your first post:
ARP a year ago wrote:Hi :D Yay, we have a forum! You know me of course :P
My first time using phpBB though :)
I can't really say a lot because I wasn't around when you joined, but thanks for being around so long!
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

Haha, thanks for remembering this. What a great year of forum-ing! Glad that Random (ahem, BARP :) ) convinced me to set this place up!
robly18

Post by robly18 »

Oh grief, it's already been a year!

Well, I don't have much to say, so...
Convincing people that 0.9999... = 1 since 2012
exfret

Post by exfret »

robly18 wrote:Oh grief, it's already been a year!

Well, I don't have much to say, so...
Well, I do robly! Now it's your forum-birthday, and I'd like to congratulate you for staying with us. One memory I have in particular is of you being the only one who in-depth talked to me about my proof. Thanks! Oh, with the end of the school year, I'm gonna miss a lot of my teachers and schoolmates, too. :cry:
exfret

Post by exfret »

I guess I can break the forum silence with some forum talk. Wtg62's post number is closing in on 19683's. ARP is now lagging behind Robly's post count while robly somehow keeps a precise 1.00 posts/day, without even trying I presume. Impressive... Also, Andy's post count is nearly at 1.00 posts/day (it's been off due to him cheating on his join date).
robly18

Post by robly18 »

You know what they say:
One post a day keeps the... Something away!

I still don't know how I manage one post a day: I can assure you, it's not on purpose!
A Random Player

Post by A Random Player »

robly18 wrote:You know what they say:

I still don't know how I manage one post a day: I can assure you, it's not on purpose!
That would be your LogicFactory thread :P
$1 = 100¢ = (10¢)^2 = ($0.10)^2 = $0.01 = 1¢ [1]
Always check your units or you will have no money!
robly18

Post by robly18 »

A Random Player wrote:
robly18 wrote:You know what they say:

That would be your LogicFactory thread :P
One post a day keeps the thread bumped!

As a side note, I'm pretty sure that due to, you know, rounding, it isn't actually precisely 1. I just have a bit of room to maneuver it seems.
exfret

Post by exfret »

robly18 wrote:One post a day keeps the thread bumped!
Doesn't need to be bumped any more anyways, right?
robly18 wrote:As a side note, I'm pretty sure that due to, you know, rounding, it isn't actually precisely 1. I just have a bit of room to maneuver it seems.
Well, now it's 0.99 due to everyone's recent posting silence (what's up with that?)

Also, even though it's long passed, happy forum birthday to 19683! :cry: Oh how you'll be missed.

Also, happy belated forum birthday to chemi! Chemi, if you see this, HI! The thing about you chemi is that you somehow get to check this forum every once in a while (which I know because it says the date last visited in the 'members' stats), but you don't post. It feels like you've left us, but you're actually still here, like a ghost hovering around. Other people who've left just abruptly fell silent and haven't even logged back into there accounts at some time or another... Just an observation.