"I'm stuck on Level..."

Safer than Professor Rex's office hours
testtubegames
Site Admin

"I'm stuck on Level..."

Post by testtubegames »

The Megathread for Velocity Raptor help. Can't make it past a level? Looking for tips? Post below:
Utinni5

Re: "I'm stuck on Level..."

Post by Utinni5 »

I'm stuck on level 17. Can you give me a walkthrough video?
Just call me "I.M. Awesome". Ba-dum tsh!
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

Utinni5 wrote:I'm stuck on level 17. Can you give me a walkthrough video?
Sure! It's up on YouTube. One key to beating this level is to remember that Spacebar stops you. A good trick to prevent yourself from careening into the water.
Utinni5

Post by Utinni5 »

I need help getting past the trapdoor on level 27.
Just call me "I.M. Awesome". Ba-dum tsh!
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

Utinni5 wrote:I need help getting past the trapdoor on level 27.
The easy answer here is: go around.

But you'll need to cross over a trap door in 'Seen' mode sooner or later. As you run towards them, their time accelerates a lot. So you'll want to start moving earlier than you might expect.
NealCruco

Post by NealCruco »

Stuck on Level 9. I guess I don't understand length contraction well enough yet.
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

NealCruco wrote:Stuck on Level 9. I guess I don't understand length contraction well enough yet.
Sure, this is a level you've gotta do just right. You'll notice that as you run side-to-side in that level, if you go one way, the bullets get closer together. If you go the other way, they get further apart. You'll need to run *that* way so there's a big enough gap to get through. So you'll pass through at a glancing angle.

(Also, spacebar helps to prevent you from splashing into the water in your moment of victory)
NealCruco

Post by NealCruco »

Thank you!
Angius

Post by Angius »

I'm stuck on level 12. I know, that you need to make the top key yellow, but even when it looks yellow it won't allow me to get it...
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

Angius wrote:I'm stuck on level 12. I know, that you need to make the top key yellow, but even when it looks yellow it won't allow me to get it...
Oh, shoot. The game doesn't really explain that mechanic clearly enough. Sorry about the confusion.

You want to get the keys to match *each other*. The color of the gate is irrelevant. So in this case, instead of trying to get the top key yellow, you'll want the three keys to match in color. It ends up being a kinda green in that level.