When is the "new" Agent Higgs going to be out?

Discuss tricky levels, and show off your diabolical creations
levels?

When is the "new" Agent Higgs going to be out?

Post by levels? »

If you go to the Agent Higgs website (as of now), it says that it's working on a major update, but it started back in 2020! When will it come?

I'm sorry if you're still working on it, I'm just really excited! :D
testtubegames
Site Admin

Re: When is the "new" Agent Higgs going to be out?

Post by testtubegames »

It's coming. But that's not terribly specific, is it. Hmmm.

Right now I'm doing some playtesting on the new version, set to be released on web/mobile/pc/mac in probably a couple months. If you'd like to help test it, or see the latest, I'd suggest you join the Discord channel (link on the main page).

Oh, and that's a lovely icon you've got :)
James

Post by James »

Don't mean to be pushy or anything,

but maybe like a uh...

web version or something would be nice.

Maybe?

;)

If you want to make a single person happy...

Just sayin'.
This is a block of text. 8-)
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

Oh my - it's underway. Which has technically been true for a long time... but right now I'm literally working on it. Turns out the scope has exploded (no surprise), and it's going to be a sequel instead of just an update.

My goal at the moment is to get it out before the end of the year.

(I say this as I'm sitting at two solid weeks of having my kid, me, or my other kid home sick from school... which is to say, progress is sporadic, haha)
Norman_libra

Post by Norman_libra »

testtubegames wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:31 am Oh my - it's underway. Which has technically been true for a long time... but right now I'm literally working on it. Turns out the scope has exploded (no surprise), and find phenq at amazon it's going to be a sequel instead of just an update.

My goal at the moment is to get it out before the end of the year.

(I say this as I'm sitting at two solid weeks of having my kid, me, or my other kid home sick from school... which is to say, progress is sporadic, haha)
Is the process is still in the process? Or may be I am not up to date related to new details of agent Higgs.
Actually I was very sick from past months.
SmartBoi

Post by SmartBoi »

Yeah, finding agent higgs is what brought me to test tube games. I personally read "particle physics: brick by brick" and visualize particles as Lego bricks.
NiceFlorance

Post by NiceFlorance »

SmartBoi wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:06 pm Yeah, finding agent higgs is what brought me to test tube games phen24 officially website I personally read "particle physics: brick by brick" and visualize particles as Lego bricks.
I love to read "particle physics", I read this book two times with the same interest.